Retreats and Workshops
Nurture your soul, strengthen your skills, and connect to your gifts.
Comments from Workshop Participants
(How were you changed/affected?) I feel more at peace.
(Amy has) much respect for where people are.
- Wild at Heart - embracing authenticity with St. Theresa of Avila
- Faithful Conversations - Craft love-based “crucial conversations”. In a safe space we will share skills to begin the conversation and carry it to a transformative conclusion.
- Earth-Relating Thea/ologies - Pagan and Neo-Pagan gifts for community, worship, and life
- Altaring Spaces - evoking sacred space and focusing ritual through mindful use of objects
- Cauldron of Transformation - With Brigid, the Poet, we invoke Air and Inspiration. With Brigid of the Forge, we invoke Fire and Creativity. With Brigid of the Well, we invoke Water and Healing. In the season of mid-Winter, we connect down deep into the Earth to turn our most challenging times into fuel for the work we are meant to do.
Honoraria (reflects standard UUMA fee scale)
Programs at your location:
Half-day ($450), full day ($675), plus IRS rate for mileage, and lodging if out of area
Or 3 hour workshop: $45 per person per hour. $50 at the door.
Enrollment: min. of 8.
Discounts for series, group registrations, work-study tuition assistance available (inquire)
(Amy) was very sensitive to our comfort zone - stretching us and honoring us.
I feel like I have some new perspectives to help with healing.
It was wonderful.
(Amy is a) very good presenter.
Material was extremely relevant.
Loved (Amy's) calmness, healing powers, sincerity, and peaceful voice.