Worship or Speaking
Browse Catalog of learning and worship suggestions.
Audio recordings of sermons, below.
See Schedule (find open dates)
Speaking, Keynote, Presentations
Presentations for organizations grappling with healing and activism.
• From the Heart: Connecting to what matters
• Dancing the Revolution: Change agents come alive
• Live, Love, Resist: Doing the work that must be done
I wish all our guest speakers were as organized as you.
Rev. Amy Beltaine has an approach to worship that reveals her thoughtful spiritual nature, combining elements of music, words, and reflection to create a mood of reverence and serenity. It is always a pleasure to be present in worship with her.
Bring Amy for a Sunday service, Vespers or other Worship.
• Storytelling, song…
• Thematically integrated…
• Collaboration with music providers, worship associates, RE director…
• Customized for the congregation and emerging events
• Solstices, Equinoxes, transitions, transformations…
I admired how easily and brilliantly you were able to pull everything together throughout the service; you really listen to everyone. That's some presence of mind... At the same time, your own personal message is very, very clear and memorable. Thanks for the "feast for thought."
I can provide visual projection for multi-media.
Typical planning process:
- 2-4 weeks in advance: choose topic with minister or worship coordinator. Look through my catalog and pick a message the congregation needs to hear. Send me contact information for 1) Newsletter editor, 2) Worship Associate, 3) RE person/Time for All Ages coordinator, 4) Music coordinator/pianist. Also send sample order of service.
- 2-3 weeks in advance: I will send a) list of suggested hymns to Music coordinator/pianist, 2) list of possible readings to Worship Associate, 3) story or activity to RE person, and draft Order of Service to Worship associate or worship coordinator, 4) sermon blurb and bio to newsletter person.
- 1 week in advance: I need to know the performed music titles and the hymns and the final OOS.
- 1 day in advance: check in! I'd also like one or two cell-phone numbers in case of emergency.
...your vision for each of the service elements including music, readings and Time for All Ages was thoughtful and everything fit together. Additionally, you delivered your sermon confidently and empathically. It was nicely done.
I loved how Rev. Amy intertwined music and song in the sermon. It was very organic.
- SERMONS, WORSHIP SERVICES: $250 (one service) $300 (two services) $350 (three services) plus current IRS mileage allowance (book with a retreat and save on travel costs. I usually travel with my portable home so need not charge lodging.)